- Creative Wood
- Four copies per year of our award winning magazine Creative Wood.
- This is packed full of information relevant to today’s woodworkers.
- Open invitation to write articles for publication in Creative Wood.
- Membership Discount App
- This App gives discounts at a wide range of relevant organisations such as : Carters, Dulux, Hirepool, PB Tech
- NAW Public Liability Insurance
- Which covers members participating in club-approved activities.
- NAW website
- Provides a platform for members to obtain information about woodworking activities nationwide.
- Provides access to extensive photo galleries for members to enjoy and learn from.
- Provides a list of New Zealand NAW-affiliated clubs, their meeting times and full contact details.
- Provides an approved list of demonstrators that individuals can contact for tuition.
- National Certificate of Woodturning
- NAW offers each member the opportunity to upskill through the woodturner training programme: National Certificate of Woodturning.
- This programme is run through local NAW-affiliated clubs. Contact your local club for more information.
- NAW members get significant discounts on entry fees to NAW sponsored events.
- NAW regularly tours top woodworkers from overseas, to keep our members up to date with the latest ideas and techniques from overseas.
Fees for joining the NAW
|After 30th Sept|
|New Zealand Individual||$50.00||$25.00|
|New Zealand Joint membership||$75.00||$37.50|
|New Zealand Business||$75.00||$37.50|