For just $11 per person, this is why your Club or Guild should join the National Association of woodworkers
Club/Guild membership application or renewal form
Update your Club / Guild details for our records
Please fill out the form below and let us know when you change some of your Club / Guild contact details (Address, email etc).
Submitting the form will email us and we can ensure that our records are up to date, and things such as your magazine and correspondence get delivered.
This information will be updated in our records, the Creative Wood Magazine and on the NAW Web site
- NAW Public Liability Insurance
- Which covers clubs for all club-approved activities, private and public.
- Which covers liability insurance requirements for any club-owned buildings.
- Which allows clubs to hire other venues for club-approved activities, where the owners require the hirer to have liability insurance in place.
- NAW website
- A page on the NAW website for clubs to advertise their activities and meetings.
- A full and comprehensive photo gallery of the woodwork entered into competitions around the country for more than the past decade.
- An approved list of demonstrators that clubs and individuals can tap into.
- Creative Wood
- Four club copies per year of our award winning magazine Creative Wood. This is packed full of information relevant to today’s woodworkers.
- Publication of club activities and meeting times in Creative Wood.
- NAW sponsors events and provides financial support for specific activities.
- NAW sponsors one demonstrator for the biennial woodturning symposium.
- National Certificate of Woodturning
- NAW offers a National Certificate of Woodturning.
- This is a woodturner training course operated by individual clubs.
- Contact Dick Veitch, our National Training Advisor, for more information.
- Health & Safety
- Access to our comprehensive health and safety policy in a printable format for supply to club members, organisations and building owners who request them.
- Police Vetting
- NAW offers a Police Vetting Procedure nationally.
- NAW recommends that all people involved in tutoring should be Police vetted.
- NAW committee members can visit clubs and provide the latest information on request.
Guild / Club Membership runs for the current financial year from 1 April to 31 March.